To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Below are the artbooks and supplies featured in June 2021.
- Creating Stylized Animals: How to design compelling real and imaginary animal characters
- Beginner’s Guide to Creating Characters in Blender
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers - The Art of Reflection – Histories Forsaken –
- Form of the Head and Neck by Uldis Zarins
- The Art of Cuphead
- Apple Pencil silicon grip
- Lululook Magnetic iPad Pro Stand
- Benu Foxglove fountain pen (Talisman series)
- Spigen Glas.tR EZ Fit tempered glass screen protector for iPad Pro
- PowerDeWise lavalier mics for phones, tablets and camera audio recording
- M1 Mac Mini 2020
- Handmade watercolour from Dan Barrett
- Parblo PR112 and PR110 tablet stands
- PencilLover leather pen tip cover for Apple Pencil (review)
- How much iPad storage do you need for digital art?
- Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Plus (4K)
- Daily Sketching for Creative Inspiration by Sorie Kim
- Botanical Sketchbooking: A Meditative Approach by Lapin
- Architectural Illustration with Watercolour by Gonzalo Ibanez
- Is Instagram a Boon or Bane for Artists?
- Pigment PR168 discontinued
- M1 iPad Pro 2021 (real world artist review)
- XP-Pen Deco Fun tablet review (+ giveaway)
- Basic digital illustration for beginners with Procreate
- How to draw perspective without knowing perspective
- Review: Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Plus (4K) pen display
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy (book review)
- Colours in my current small palette (2021)
- Painting with real Manganese Blue and Kremer Pigments
- Swatching A. Gallo Watercolours (LIVE STREAM)
- Jansen Chow's Master Artist Set 1 & 2 (Daniel Smith Watercolour Paint)
- Urban sketching tutorial with Procreate - Shophouses at Kandahar St
- Spigen Glas.tR EZ Fit glass screen protector affects Apple Pencil #shorts
- Unboxing Supplies from Blue Pine Arts (Part 1/3)
- Art Fundamentals 2nd Edition (book review)
- XP-Pen Artist Pro 16TP 4K touchscreen pen display: Unboxing & First Impression
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!