Almost forgot to publish this.
- The Star in the Forest by Helen Kellock
- Why Do I Feel Like This? by Shinsuke Yoshitake
- Art of Pernille Ørum
- Collecting Moments: A Guide To Retro Journaling
- The Art of Death Stranding
- The Art of Trollhunters
- Get Up & Gouache by Jessica Smith
- Tate: Project Print: 30 projects to spark your creativity
- 365 Days of Creativity: Inspire Your Imagination with Art Every Day
- Fabriano 5 Watercolour Paper (50% cotton)
- Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache
- ASUS MB16AMT Portable Touchscreen Monitor
- Veikk A15 Pro drawing tablet
- AmazonBasics Fountain Pen
- Lochby Tool Wrap for Artists and Writers
- Lochby Pocket Journal
- Lochby Field Journal
- PV19 comparison
- Review: Fabriano 5 Watercolour Paper (50% cotton)
- Amsterdam Central Station sketch (timelapse)
- Trying Gouache for the First Time
- Now's Not the Right Time to Go Out
- Asus MB16AMT Portable Monitor (review)
- Items for sale - Fundraising for Marissa Sacco
- #uskathome - Share Your Home Sketches
- Drewscape's Singapore 2050 Comic Interview
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (timelapse sketching tutorial)
- AmazonBasics Fountain Pen (review)
- Mijello Book Palette (review)
- Book Review: How to Paint Landscapes Quickly and Beautifully in Watercolor and Gouache
- Pigment PV19 Comparison
- Sketchwalk at Liang Court (Feb 2020)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I'm selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I'm selling.
Thanks for your support!