To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Below are the artbooks and products featured in October 2021.
TERADA KATSUYA SKETCH
Blade Runner 2049: The Storyboards
Together by Luke Adam Hawker
Franklin and Luna Go to the Moon
Franklin and Luna and the Book of Fairy Tales
Miroslav Šašek (The Illustrators)
USHIMITSUDOKI - Midnight - Art Collection of Daisuke Richard
Dynamic Bible Vol 1 by Peter Han
Brian Blomerth's Mycelium Wassonii
This Small Blue Dot by Zeno Sworder
Daydream: The Art of Ukumo Uiti
- ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo 15 OLED (UX582) (2021)
- SmallRig Professional Phone Video Rig Kit
- iPad 9 (2021)
- Xiaomi Pad 5 (2021)
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 2021 (designer review)
- Kobo Sage (8-inch E Ink eReader)
- Kobo Libra 2 (7-inch E Ink eReader)
- Osprey Milano with Zebra G nib
- ASUS PA279CV ProArt Display (4K 100% sRGB)
- Creative Watercolor Sketching for Beginners by Laura McKendry
- Architectural Drawing: From Imagination to Conceptualization
- Contour Drawing, Combining Shapes, Leaving Gaps (sketching tutorial)
- You don't have to draw perfectly straight lines
- Osprey Madison flex nib fountain pen (review)
- All Wrapped Up: Botanicals by Edith Rewa (book review)
- Blue Pine Arts handmade watercolour paper (review)
- Sketching Tiffany on the Samsung Tab S7 FE
- Osprey Milano with Zebra G Nib (fountain pen review)
- Cobblestone street with shadows (timelapse sketch tutorial)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!