Here are the artbooks and supplies featured in December 2020.
- Sacred Guardians by Aydeel Djoeharie and Alan Bay
- Paul Heaston Sketchbook 2019-2020
- The Art of Magic: The Gathering - War of the Spark
- The Art of Invader Zim
- The Art of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
- Pep Talks for the Would-Be, Should-Be Artist
- Techniques for Beginners (The Urban Sketching Handbook)
- The Faith, The Dream by KC Lee
- Panty Warriors by Weijuinn
- Haruhiko Mikimoto Character Design Archives
- Steven Universe: End of an Era
- The Art of Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- The World of Cyberpunk 2077
- Deep Impress: Watercolor Study with Scenery of Bangkok
- Watercolour Sketchbooks from St Louis Art Supply
- Huion HS611 drawing tablet
- Kobo Clara HD e-Reader (with Kindle comparison)
- Ether Dual electric skateboard (Singapore)
- PENBBS 469 dual nib fountain pen
- Fountain Pens vs Technical Pens for Drawing
- Escoda Perla vs Barroco Synthetic Brushes
- Huion Kamvas 16 (2021) 120% sRGB pen display
- Samsung Tab S7 vs S7+ (Drawing Comparison)
- How life is like in Chinatown Singapore with the pandemic
- Let's sketch motorbikes
- Yellow Pigment PY150 to PY159 Comparison
- Wild Dot Plant-based Watercolour (from Singapore)
- Review: Huion Kamvas 16 (2021) pen display
- Drawing Expressive People by Róisín Curé (book review)
- #CafeSketching at THE CAT CAFE at The Rail Mall
- BlueDew flex nib fountain pen (review)
- Parblo A610 Pro graphics tablet (review)
- Recreating Schmincke Super Granulating Watercolours (not a review)
- 2pt perspective panorama sketch (Vanguard Building)
- Street scene drawing tutorial with Concepts app
- Pigment PR102 Comparison
- A Small City by the Sea by Sue Anne Bottomley (book review)
- How to draw with your kid or young children
- Review: Veikk VK1200 pen display (11.6-inch 99% sRGB)
- Urban Sketching at Kampong Kapor (tutorial)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I'm selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I'm selling.
Thanks for your support!