Clip Studio Paint version 2.0 is now available and there are some pretty good launch deals.
Some of thew new features are:
- 3D head model with adjustable proportions for features such as the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Hand pose scanner so you can apply hand poses from live capture to 3D models
- More intuitive and realistic color mixing
- Support for word wrapping and text ligaments
- Automatic shading that applies shadows based on the lineart and existing colors
- Align & distribute tools for objects including text, layers, and folders
- Four new languages: simplified Chinese*, Portuguese, Thai, and Indonesian
You can test out the trial version first which has all the features except for file save.
The one-year single device subscription for US $9.99 is a good deal.