It looks like I've been featuring fewer books. Gone are the days where I could easily find and fit 20 book covers into that cover image. LOL.
Hopefully that will pick up. I'll be visiting my book selling sponsors soon. I did feature lots of art products, more than I expected anyway.
Meanwhile, stay safe everyone!
- Tokyo Travel Sketchbook: Kawaii Culture, Wabi Sabi Design, Female Samurais and Other Obsessions
- The Character Designer from 21 Draw
- Schmincke Horadam Aquarell (Artist Grade Watercolour)
- Art Toolkit
- Viviva Colorsheets
- BENU Grand Scepter IX
- Koh-I-Noor Polycolor Coloured Pencil
- BENU Luminous Amber
- Epson v370 scanner
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G with M-Pencil
- Samsung Tab S6 for digital drawing
- BENU Scepter VII
- Catch me on XP-Pen Live Steam + Unboxing XP-Pen goodies
- Review: Asus PA34V Ultra-wide Curved Monitor
- PY150, PR122, PB16 Limited Palette Sketch
- iPad Pro 11 vs 12.9 for drawing (size comparison)
- Tokyo Travel Sketchbook by Amaia Arrazola (review)
- Sketch Abbaye Neumunster (LIVE tutorial)
- Scepter VII fountain pen from BENU (review)
- Fullerton Hotel sketch with Sumi Ink + Cadmium Red (timelapse tutorial)
- Huawei MatePad Pro & M-Pencil (Artist Review)
- The most NON-ESSENTIAL job is an ARTIST
- Phthalo Blues and Greens Compared
- How to draw with Concepts app: Workflow (part 2/2)
- How to draw with Concepts app: User Interface (part 1/2)
- How to draw with proper size and proportion
- Huion Kamvas Pro 24 vs XP Pen Artist 24 Pro
- Get Up & Gouache by Jessica Smith (book review)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I'm selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I'm selling.
Thanks for your support!