- Giger (Basic Art Series 2.0)
- The Art of Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
- Day & Night: Metropolis
- Brittany Sketchbook by Fabrice Moireau
- Thomas W. Schaller, Architect of Light: Watercolor Paintings by a Master
- Free Hand New Typography Sketchbooks
- Alien Covenant: David’s Drawings
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion
- Magnificent Fantasy Creatures and How to Draw Them
- The Art of Google Spotlight Stories
- The LEGO Zoo: 50 Easy-to-Build Animals
- Awakening Your Creative Soul: A 52-Week Journey to Artistic Discovery
- Fast and Fun Watercolor: Painting Techniques, No Drawing Required!
- Sennelier USKbook BLACK Cover (340gsm)
- Dell U3219Q 4K IPS monitor
- HeroClip, A Rotating Carabiner Hook Clip
- Best Black Ink to Refill Brush Pens
- Canon LiDE 400 scanner
- Kuretake Sumi Brush Pen DT140-13C
- Is Glass Dip Pen a Gimmick
- Da Vinci Casaneo Watercolour Brush
By the way, if you don't know, I actually have two Youtube channels. The list of links you see below are from the channel that features sketching and art product reviews. The other channel which is called Parkablogs features only book flipping videos. If you are using the Youtube notification system, you may want to subscribe there to get notifications whenever I post any new content.
- Quality Watercolour Supplies Under US $100
- Artist/Designer Review: Dell U3219Q 4K IPS Monitor
- How the Black Noodle fountain pen works
- Book Review: Hello, NY: An Illustrated Love Letter to the Five Boroughs
- You Need a Tube Wringer (review) - Gill Manufacturing makes a good one
- Chinatown Panorama Sketch (Jan 2019)
- Review: De Atramentis Archive Ink
- Colouring the Asian Civilisation Museum (Limited Palette series)
- Artist Review: Canon LiDE 400 Scanner
- I bought a "Black Noodle"
- Review: Escoda Perla and Barroco watercolour brushes
- Book Review: Memento Bento by Alessandra Criseo
- I wanted to sketch some statues but...
- Unboxing Dell U3219Q 4K Monitor
- Drawing with Thin Lines
- Review: Kuretake Synthetic Brush Pen (DT140-13C)
- Limited Palette - Perm Alizarin Crimson + Cobalt Blue Deep + Hansa Yellow Medium
- Book Review: New Creative Artist by Nita Leland
- Heroclip - Versatile Rotating Carabiner Hook Clip (review)
- What's it like using the iPad to sketch outdoors?
- Drawing with Red Ink, Pencil and Lines
- Wacom Bamboo Ink for Note Taking & Handwriting
- Does Watercolour Expire or Go Bad?
- Affinity Photo Workbook (Book Review)
- Sketching at Alsagoff Arab School
- Is Glass Dip Pen a Gimmick?
- Midpoint Drawing Technique (Tutorial)
- Review: Adonit Snap 2 stylus (tested on iOS and Android)
- Keys to Drawing by Bert Dodson (Book Review)
- 2019 New Year Chit Chat (LIVE STREAM)
My new online drawing course
Check out my new online course on Perspective Drawing is now available for sale at https://gumroad.com/parkablogs
This course is for beginners who want to know more about perspective, and use perspective to improve their drawings.
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!