April 2020 marked the start of the partial lockdown in Singapore. Many companies and businesses were closed and many employees, me included, were told to work from home.
Due to the current situation with the Covid-19 pandemic, I'm not able to put out as many artbook reviews as before. Bookstores are closed and Amazon is prioritising delivering essentials, which means I can't get access to artbooks as much. Meanwhile I will work on clearing the backlog of reviews for books that I've not featured. And I'll still be making lots of Youtube videos because that's the one thing I can still continue to make while I stay at home.
And I realised I forgot to publish the roundup for March 2020 so here it is https://www.parkablogs.com/content/march-2020-reviews-roundup
Stay home, stay safe everyone.
- The Addictive Sketcher by Adebanji Alade
- ABAKAN 2301 : Kallamity's World of Mecha Design Part Two
- The Art of Darksiders III
- Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Procreate: How to Create Art on an iPad
- Beginning Composition: Tips and techniques for creating well-composed works of art in acrylic, watercolor, and oil
- Pocket Palette v2 and Art Toolkit (review)
- Pigment PY43 Comparison
- When your ink bottle is left unused for too long
- Get a watercolour pan set or individual tubes?
- JUST STAY HOME - 2 Days Before Singapore Partial "Lockdown"
- Lochby Journal Cases and Tool Wrap (review)
- Artist Review: iPad Pro 2020
- Review: Schmincke Aqua Drop liquid watercolour
- Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Procreate (book review)
- AZ Easy Ways to Fill a Sketchbook (video series)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I'm selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I'm selling.
Thanks for your support!