I had almost forgotten to write the roundup for last month. Almost. It was a really busy month. Sometimes I just feel like it has only been days since I wrote the last roundup.
These are all the books reviewed last month.
- Robotech Visual Archive: The Macross Saga
- Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Art of the Movie
- Travels with my Sketchbook by Chris Riddell
- Food Swings: An Illustrated Travel Journal by Doodlenomics
- Oliva Illustrated Guide by Bernat Moreno
- The Art of Posuka Demizu
- Mythical Beasts: An Artist's Field Guide to Designing Fantasy Creatures
- 5-Minute Sketching -- Landscapes: Super-quick Techniques for Amazing Drawings by Virginia Hein
- 5-Minute Sketching -- Animals and Pets: Super-quick Techniques for Amazing Drawings by Gary Gareths
- Metroburbia: The Anatomy of Greater London
- The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049
- A Hebridean Notebook by Norman Ackroyd
- Graphic Design Rants and Raves by Steven Heller
- Anne Desmet: An Italian Journey
- The Dark North
- Drawing Masterclass: 100 Creative Techniques of Great Artists
- Extended Psychoneurosis by Foo Swee Chin
- The Art of Assassin's Creed Origins
I only managed one art product review last month. I had wanted to write something about it but in the end just used the video review instead.
The highlight of last month would be the travelogue videos created for the Sketching Amaravati series. As with any sketching trip, it was really fun. And this time I got to sketch with my friends on a sponsored trip! Find out why we were in India in the videos.
- Review: Leda Art Supply Sketchbook
- Sketchwalk at Little India, Kitchener & Jalan Besar (25 Nov 2017)
- Review: 5-Minute Sketching - Landscapes, Animals & Pets
- Last Day in Incredible India (Sketching Amaravati Day 5)
- Luckily I finished my sketch before their class ended (Sketching Amaravati Day 4)
- Swarmed Everywhere We Sketch (Sketching Amaravati Day 3)
- The village names are so difficult (Sketching Amaravati Day 2)
- They Love Taking Selfies (Sketching Amaravati Day 1)
- Packing for the India Sketching Trip (2017)
- Review: Tomoe River 52GSM Paper (Best Paper for Fountain Pens?)
- Here's How I Prevent My Videos from Being Demonetized
- Review: Travels with my sketchbook by Chris Riddell
- Urban Sketchers 10th Anniversary Global 24hr Sketchwalk
- Review: Kuretake Zig Clean Color Brush Pen
- A Premium iPad Pro 12.9 Leather Folio Case by Galen Leather
- Using Tonal Values to Paint Shadows (Tutorial)
- Scouting Locations in Amaravati (Day 2 of 2)
- Scouting Locations in Amaravati (Day 1 of 2)
- Review: Dare to Sketch: A Guide to Drawing on the Go by Felix Scheinberger
- Sketching on Location Tutorial Course Coming Soon
- Carpenter St Sketch (Timelapse)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
Your support funds the blog and is the reason why I can create so much content. So thanks a lot! Really appreciate your help as always.