Happy New Year!
2021 was a rough year so I hope 2022 will be better. And I hope everyone's staying safe!
I just realised that I did not publish the monthly roundups for October and November 2021 but they are up now. You can see the past monthly roundups from this page: https://www.parkablogs.com/tags/monthly-reviews-roundup
It's been a busy year making all these reviews, text and videos included. I probably say that every year. I've also made several Skillshare courses in 2021 on sketching. As such I haven't been sharing much art on my Instagram or even on this blog.
By the way, if you know of any artists who are self publishing their artbooks, or if you're publishing your artbooks, feel free to contact me and I can help promote those books on this blog. That's assuming the artbooks are in line with type of artbooks I usually feature here.
And if you're an artist who has something to share regarding internet marketing or finding work, I invite you to contribute to the internet marketing articles I've been writing. You'll be able to help out other artists in the industry.
To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Below are the artbooks and products featured in December 2021.
- Clairefontaine Paint ON mixed media paper (250gsm)
- Phosbronze nib from Osprey Pens
- Baohong Watercolour Paper (Artist Grade)
- Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (2021)
- Osprey Delta dip nib
- Viewsonic Woodpad Paper
- Staedtler Noris Digital replacement nibs (for S Pen too)
- Baohong Watercolour Paper (Student Grade 100% cotton)
- Staedtler Noris Digital Jumbo stylus
- Viewsonic Notas pen display PD1330
- Swatching Watercolour from Blue Pine Arts
- Where to find copyright free photos for sketching
- PhosBronze flex nib from Osprey Pens
- Painting Shadows with Limited Palette
- Baohong Watercolour Paper review: Artist & Student Grade
- Sketching from the Imagination: Storytelling (book review)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!