To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Below are the artbooks and supplies featured in August 2021.
Looks like I reviewed more products than books this month.
- The Art of The Dragon Price
- Miniscapes: Create Your Own Terrarium
- Architectural Styles: A Visual Guide
- Brutal: The Art of Samwise
- The Art of Animal Crackers
- Return of the Condor Heroes Collector's Edition Box set
- The Art of Soul
- FPR Jaipur V2 fountain pen with extra flexible nib
- FPR Ambassador fountain pen
- XP-Pen Artist Pro 16 (2021)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- Huawei MatePad 11 vs MatePad Pro 10.8 (2021)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (2021) with M Pencil (2nd Gen)
- Huion Kamvas Pro 24 (4K) pen display
- XP-Pen Artist Pro 16TP pen display (4K with touch screen)
- Sennheiser XS Lav (lavalier or lapel mic)
- FPR Quickdraw fountain pen
- Swatching and painting with YInMn Blue (PB86)
- Gaomon PD1320 pen display (13.3-inch 100% sRGB)
- Huion Felt Pen Nibs PN05F (review)
- UPERFECT X Pro LapDock (15.6-inch 4K touchscreen with keyboard)
- Geometric Illustration for Social Media: Make Your Vectors Pop
- Digital Illustration with Concepts
- Modern Watercolor Techniques by Ana Victoria Calderon
- Creative Drawing Techniques for Beginners by Puño
- Review: Winsor & Newton Synthetic Sable Watercolour Brush
- Limited Palette sketch with Aureolin, Rose Madder Perm, Cobalt Blue
- Review: XP-Pen Artist Pro 16 (2021)
- Vanishing Points Buildings Downhill (sketch tutorial part 3/3)
- Vanishing Points Buildings Uphill (sketch tutorial part 2/3)
- How to find vanishing points for groups of buildings? (sketch tutorial part 1/3)
- Review: Huion Kamvas Pro 24 (4K)
- UGEE S1060 Graphics Drawing Tablet for Beginner
- US $60 for a half pan of YInMn Blue (PB86)?!?
- Quick sketch Amalfi with gouache
- Artist Review: UPERFECT X Pro laptop (touchscreen + keyboard + battery)
- Return of Condor Heroes Collector's Edition Boxset (review)
- XP-Pen Artist Pro 16TP (review part 2/2)
- How I mix greens for plants and trees for my watercolour sketches
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!