- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse -The Art of the Movie
- The Big Kopinski Volume 1
- Seville from Top to Bottom by Inma Serrano
- Drawing and Sketching: Expert Answers to the Questions Every Artist Asks
- Stranger Things: Worlds Turned Upside Down: The Official Behind-the-Scenes Companion
- The Cinematic Art of StarCraft
- Drawing Powerful Heroes Vol 1 by Bart Sears
- Alita: Battle Angel - The Art and Making of the Movie
- Watercolour Enigma, The: A Complete Painting Course Revealing the Secrets and Science of Watercolour
- The Eyes of Bayonetta 2
- XP-PEN Artist 15.6 Pro Pen Display
- Uni Posca markers
- Field Easel Art Bag
- Guide to watercolour products
- Single vs multi-pigment paint
- Daniel Smith Hansa Yellow
- White Nights 9 New Colours
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2
- Lexington Gray
- That failed Opaque Ink Sketch (timelapse part 2/2)
- That failed Opaque Ink Sketch (timelapse part 1/2)
- Artist Review: iPad Mini 5 (2019)
- Artist Review: iPad Air 3 (2019)
- Review: XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro Pen Display
- Seville from Top to Bottom by Inma Serrano (book review)
- Uni Posca Marker Review & Tutorial
- Painting the Holbein Colour Chart
- Using Social Media as an Artist
- Review: Diamine Pink Glitz & Enchanted Ocean fountain pen ink
- What makes watercolour paper WATERCOLOUR PAPER?
- If You Are Bored With WATERCOLOR Read This Book
- Drawing Turnips with Brush Pen and Watercolour
- Brush Pens with Bristles (Comparison Review)
- Painting a wall mural is hard work
- Is the Uni Kuru Toga good for drawing? (review)
- 9 new colours and watercolour tube sets from White Nights (2018)
- The Creative License by Danny Gregory (book review)
- Review: Diamine Lilac Satin & Firestorm Red ink
- Mayan Yellow + Prussian Blue + Translucent Orange (Limited Palette)
- 2-point Perspective on Neil Road (timelapse)
- Surface Laptop 2 vs Surface Pro 6 (artist review)
- Review: Sennelier USKBook (green cover) with 100% WC paper
- Book Review: Brittany Sketchbook by Fabrice Moireau
- Painting with Lexington Gray ink
- What Resolution to Use for Scanning Artworks
- Which Ink Refill to Use for Brush Pens
- Hahnemuhle Sketchbook Tour (Jul 2018 - Feb 2019)
My new online drawing course
Check out my new online course on Perspective Drawing is now available for sale at https://gumroad.com/parkablogs
This course is for beginners who want to know more about perspective, and use perspective to improve their drawings.
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
Thanks for your support!