The partial lockdown in Singapore is still ongoing and I'm still working from home.
My free time is usually spent creating art, writing reviews and making video but now with the childcare closed, I have to spend more time taking care of my 2-year-old daughter instead. I do enjoy spending the time bonding with my daughter. Having said that, I'm also trying to get back into the routine of getting artbooks and art products to review. That will take some time. There are still cases of community spread and I hope it does not get worse as Singapore is allowing more workers and students to go back to work this week.
Meanwhile I'm still relatively active on my Youtube channel so you guys can follow me there.
I hope you guys are doing well.
Stay home, stay safe everyone.
- Quill vs Mop brushes
- Bosto 16HD pen display
- Parblo A610 graphics tablet
- Samsung Tab S6 Lite
- Koval Sketchbook Pro
- The Biggest & Best from XP-PEN: ARTIST 24 PRO (pen display review)
- Value Studies: NOT painting what you see is hard
- Review: Bosto 16HD Pen Display
- For Urban Sketchers at Home: How to Sketch with Google Earth
- Schmincke Horadam Aquarell Watercolour Review
- Artist Review: Samsung Tab S6 Lite – Can you live with these compromises?
- The Star in the Forest by Helen Kellock (book review)
- Review: Koval Sketchbook with Cotton Watercolour Paper
- Samsung Tab S6 Lite Unboxing & First Impressions
- AZ Easy Ways to Fill a Sketchbook (video series)
- This WFH is not what I expected
- Review: Huion Kamvas 13 Pen Display (Just $239)
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I'm selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I'm selling.
Thanks for your support!