Here are all the reviews from February 2020!
- How to Think When You Draw with Lorenzo Vol 1 & 2
- Visions from the Upside Down: Stranger Things Artbook
- The Urban Sketching Handbook: Drawing with a Tablet
- Secrets of the Traveling Sketcher
- Offline Journal: An Illustrated Guide for a more Connected, Creative Life
- How to Paint Landscapes Quickly and Beautifully in Watercolor and Gouache
- The Art of Concrete Genie
- Wonder: The Art and Practice of Beatrice Blue
- Creative Watercolor: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners by Ana Victoria Calderon
- Asus PA32UCX Mini LED 4K HDR monitor
- Wacom One 13.3-inch pen display
- Watercolour Black Compared
- Platinum Preppy fountain pen
- One Point Perspective: Seah Street Sketch (Timelapse)
- Surface Laptop vs Surface Book 2 (Artist Designer Review)
- Waterproof Inks That Are Safe for Fountain Pens
- Is the ASUS PA32UCX display worth US $3999? (review)
- LIVE Chat & Watercolour Swatching (Feb 2020)
- How Wilfred Made His Childhood HDB Flat From Cardboard
- Beach Road Towers (Sketch Tutorial)
- Are fountain pens necessary for watercolour sketching?
- Review: Wacom One 13.3" Pen Display
- Black Watercolour Compared
- Sketching Victoria Theatre
- Secrets of Traveling Sketcher by Kwan Yuen Tam (book review)
- Sketching with black and blue inks
- Sketchbook Tour with Sathyapriya
- Review: Platinum Preppy fountain pen
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
2. Getting your stuff through affiliate links
When you buy stuff through the Amazon and Book Depository affiliate links, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you.
3. Get some watercolour paint from me
I'm selling off some excess watercolour paint to make space to get more to test and feature on my Youtube channel. Check out the colours I'm selling.
Thanks for your support!