All the good things that I've said for the other books apply here as well. This is yet another wonderful addition that's packed with lots of beautiful and awesome sketches. 50 artists are featured in this thick 320-page paperback artbook.
All the artworks in this book are original character creations, drawn in a huge variety of styles. There are characters drawn from simple line art, intricate sketching, bold black ink, pencils, pens and lots of styles from the cartoony animated look to the serious realistic ones.
It's inspiring to go through all the wonderful work. Each artist also has a short profile provided talking about themselves, their work and inspiration. You can also check out more of their art on their websites which are also provided.
Also check out these other titles if you love sketching or sketchbooks:
- Sketching from the Imagination: An Insight into Creative Drawing
- Sketching from the Imagination: Fantasy
- ImagineFX Sketchbook
- Sketching Times series
- KATSUYA TERADA 10 TEN - 10 Years Retrospective -
- Mattias Unfiltered: The Sketchbook Art of Mattias Adolfsson
- Kim Jung-Gi 2007 & 2011 Sketch Collection
- Kim Jung-Gi 2013 Sketch Collection
- The First in Line
- Sketch Book for the Artist
- The Daily Zoo
- 0レンジ(オレンジ)~森本晃司作品集~ (Orange / Koji Morimoto / Scrapbook)
- All other sketchbooks
Visit Amazon to check out more reviews.
If you buy the links, I get a little commission that helps me get more books to feature.