To get email notification to the monthly roundups, please subscribe to the newsletter.
Below are the artbooks and supplies featured in May 2021.
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy
- The Legend of Mazu 妈祖的传说 by Koh Chin Tong
- Kopi Thiam since 1998 by James Suresh and Adam Lee
- Zeentober by Zeen Chin
- Final Fantasy XV Official Works
- The Art of Raya and the Last Dragon
- M Graham Watercolour
- ASUS PA32UCG (4K HDR Mini LED at 120Hz)
- XP-Pen Deco Fun
- Huion Mini KeyDial KD100
- Derwent Inktense watercolour paper (300gsm 100% cotton)
- Adonit Note 2 stylus for iPad (2018 or newer)
- Daniel Smith Watercolor tube paint
- Blue Pine Arts handmade watercolour paper (220gsm, 100% cotton)
- Dell U2421E monitor with USB-C and Ethernet
- Phoenix Watercolour Paper (180gsm)
- Artistic Watercolor Sketching: Dare to Express Your Ideas by Felix Scheinberger
- Introduction to Children's Illustration by Adolfo Serra
- Framed Ink Vol 2 by Marcos Mateu-Mestre (artbook review)
- Review: Huion Mini KeyDial KD100
- Cheapest watercolour paper I've tried (Phoenix WC paper review)
- iPad Pro 2021 buying / upgrade dilemma (not a review, not a hands-on)
- Watercolour Paper vs Paint vs Brush: How to Best Spend Your Money
- Alternatives for Manganese Blue PB33
- Derwent Inktense watercolour paper (review)
- On a Street in Singapore by James Suresh and Syed Ismail (review)
- Straits Art FUDE nib fountain pen
- How I touch up and add details to my sketches
- Keong Saik Road (urban sketching video)
- Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Plus (4K): Unboxing and First Impression
- I am New York by Carlo Stanga (artbook review)
- How to Create Watercolor Paper Texture in Procreate
How to support Parkablogs
1. If you find my blog useful, do support me on Patreon.
Patreon is a monthly subscription service where you can pledge a certain dollar amount to support the creator you like. You can edit your pledge anytime afterwards.
You're supporting the art community, publishers, artists directly too, because that's what this blog is about.
3. Check out my art courses on Skillshare
If you happen to be on Skillshare, check out my art courses there. Or just sign up for an account to get 14 days of unlimited access.
If you happen to be my patron on Patreon, all the courses are available there as well.
Thanks for your support!