Hi everyone, check out the Sketching Ho Chi Minh City series of tutorials that I've just released on my Gumroad page.
These tutorials look at how I draw different places of interest in HCMC. I talk about tips and techniques of using pen, pencil and watercolour to create a travelogue journal. There are 9 videos with a total playing time of 244 minutes.
All the sketches are drawn from reference photos (included).
You can check out the timelapse preview videos below.
- Independence Palace - 34 min
- Saigon Skydeck - 21+ 15 min
- Tank at Independence Palace - 18 min
- Ben Thanh Market - 25 min
- Notre Dame - 31 min
- Saigon Central Post Office - 32 min
- City Hall - 34 min
- Saigon Opera House - 34 min
To be able to get the tutorials out feels great. I spent a long time recording them. Thanks for your support!