Below are some of my favourite brushes for creating line art in Concepts app
The brushes belong to the Waterful brush pack and cost US $3 if I remember correctly. There 36 brushes in the pack and you can see the brush strokes here.
My favourite brushes from the pack for drawing are the B2, B4, D1, F1 brushes. More specifically I like the B4 brush which adds that extra texture to the edges of the lines. The other brushes are more or less textured relative to the B4 brush.
For colouring, the F1 brush can create nice textured with flat colours.
Do note that the brushes may behave differently on iPad, Android and Windows.
If you're new to Concepts, check out my free tutorials on Youtube:
- How to draw with Concepts: User Interface (Part 1)
- How to draw with Concepts: Workflow (Part 2)>
- How to erase like a pro in Concepts
- How to draw a busy street scene
- Why I prefer Concepts over Procreate
- 10 tips and shortcuts for Concepts on the iPad
I also have full courses on Concepts on Skillshare, Gumroad and Patreon.
Here's a sketch I created last month with Concepts.
To see more of my art, visit my Instagram page.
Add new comment