This is a 288-page limited hardcover edition with special foil treatments and gilded pages based on the in-game book.. There's no standard edition but there's an ibook version on publisher Prima Games' website. However there's an ibook version on iTunes.
The book's designed with beautiful art and layout. In addition to the guide, there'll also be a section on the making of the game.
Here are more details.
- A Complete Strategy Guide with Secrets Revealed - Incredibly detailed maps with Silver Keys, treasure chests, Demons Doors, and points of interest revealed.
- The Making of a Hero - An in-depth look at the creation of one of gaming's greatest franchises, featuring interviews with members of the original Fable team.
- From Sketch to Screen - A fascinating look at the art of Fable, tracing the evolution of Albion, its inhabitants, its creatures and its Heroes from early concepts to final design.
- Fable's Untold Tales - A tantalising glimpse at some of the stories, creatures and places developed for Fable but lost in the annals of time, featuring never-before-seen artwork and recollections from members of the Fable team.
- Experience a Classic - A wonderful re-telling, exploration, and strategies of an instant classic.
- Bonus eGuide and content accessible through Xbox SmartGlass™
- FREE in-game exclusive weapon, ‘The Sword of Strategia’, so you can truly feel like a Hero.
- A Complete Masterpiece – A must-have for Fable fans and collectors to proudly display.
The game itself is being released on 4th February in North America, the 6th February in Asia and the 7th February in Europe.
Visit Amazon to check out more reviews.
If you buy from the links, I get a little commission that helps me get more books to feature.