In conjunction with George Town Festival 2012, sketchers from Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok and Penang are invited for a mega sketchwalk. There will be an exhibition held after that featuring the sketches drawn on site.
This is going to be exciting because it's the first time I'm traveling with a big group of 20 friends from Urban Sketchers Singapore. There we'll meet even more friends who share the joy of sketching.
I'll be gone from July 6 - 10, but the blog will be updated daily with photos from the event while I'm at Penang.
- WN Cotman watercolour paper, 9 by 12 inch
- Daler Rowney watercolour paper. 10 by 10 inch
- A5 spiral sketchbook
- Small folding stool
- 750ml waterbottle
- Sling bag to fit all these stuff
- Lamy fountain pen
- Hero fountain pen
- 0.5 mechanical pencil
- Pentel Clic eraser
- Da Vinci pocket brush size 4 and 6
- Modified VPen fountain pen
- WN watercolour box with 20 pans
- Pelikan Fount India ink
- Camera and extra batter and memory card
- iPad with camera connector
There's not much stuff. I should be able to squeeze them all into the sling bag I'm using. I like to travel light.