Here I have with me the Collector Edition of Mass Effect 2 (PC version).
Before I start playing, here are some pictures of the whole package.
Much small than I expected. That's the mini art book on top of The Art of Mass Effect which published in 2007.
That's it. This mini art book only has 48 pages.
In summary, the collectors' edition contains
- The full version of Mass Effect 2
- Bonus in–game Collectors' Edition weapon and armor
- 48–page hardcover art book
- Limited Edition Cerberus Network card granting access to bonus content
- Issue #1 of the Mass Effect comic book by Dark Horse comics.
- All housed in a premium tin package with exclusive artwork.
There's also the Collector Weapon and Armor.
Take the fight to the enemy with their own technology! The chitinous Collector armor uses advanced regeneration amplifiers allow you to move faster, take more damage and recover health quickly. The Collector assault rifle is built to strip shields off enemies with little effort, allowing you to turn a well fortified mercenary or mech into a shredded mess in no time.
- Regenerate 10% faster
- Increase storm speed by 10%
- Increase health by 20%
Collector Assault Rifle: Rip through enemy shields and shred the opposition to pieces with this deadly Collector weapon.
It's time for me to install and play the game already. I won't be reviewing the game since there are plenty of gaming websites around.
Time to shoot some aliens!
You can find the game on Amazon, the standard, Collectors', XBox 360 and PC version.