Have you ever run out of sketch ideas? Wondering what to draw because of an artist block? Stopped drawing for a while but wanted to start again?
Well, below's a list of some sketching ideas to explore and get started.
List of sketch ideas:
- Bags. Yours, others.
- Buildings and architecture
- Beaches, harbors, waterfronts
- Cafe and coffee shops
- Construction sites
- Home appliances
- Nature, trees, flowers, insects
- Sketch from a high vantage point
- Sketch from a low vantage point
- Sketch from a photo
- Sketch from a book
- Sketch only subjects with specific colours
- Store fronts
- Subway, trains, bus, airports
- Your drawing tools
- Other artists' drawing tools
- Contents in your bag
It's fun to have a themed sketchbook. I've a friend who has a sketchbook just for travels, and another friend with one just for cafes. Or you can use loose sheets and collect them later.
Any subjects or places you like to draw specifically?